Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

copy layer sets from one image to another?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Vikki

• Vikki
    replied
    Without using a "script", I don't think you can do it with regular actions. Why not just create an action that will add those adjustment layers, with the specifics?

Leave a comment:

• tpettigr

• tpettigr
    started a topic copy layer sets from one image to another?

copy layer sets from one image to another?

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to create an action that will copy a layer set from one image and paste it into another - I process large numbers of fitness pics and usually have a set with color balance, levels, hue/sat adjustment layers. I know you can drag and drop but was hoping an action would work. Any help would be geatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    tim

Related Topics

Collapse

• speters
    Help with action?
    speters
    by speters
    I have 20 files that have about 40 layers. Each layer has a small photo that is about 1.5"x2.5", and they are place randomly through out the file. I would like to create action that would apply a vignette to the selected layer. Normally to create a vignette I would create and oval with the...
    06-13-2007, 12:53 AM
  • Lasse
    linking layers?
    by Lasse
    Hey
    I have postet this question in alot of forums last forum was the adobe user to user forum, but still with no answer. So now i have come here in search for an answer, so please provide just the smallest hint if you doesnt know the full answer.

I want to make a really timesavig...
    12-10-2004, 04:02 AM
  • nansaidh
    Trying to create action for collage, help!
    nansaidh
    by nansaidh
    Hi,
    I know how to create a simple action, but now Im trying to create one and it just isn't working. Here is what im trying to do.

I want to create a collage, I have 1-8x10 image and three other images (2x3 and 3x3) all open and sized. Then I start to record the action to...
    05-21-2004, 01:54 PM
  • de666
    recording actions - groups
    de666
    by de666
    hello,

I want to record action for dodge/burn, this action will add two layers and group them, everything works but my problem is what will happen when I call this action twice - to repeat dodge/burn process

I was searching for an answer for a while, but couldn't find anything...
    06-07-2014, 05:12 PM
  • PatrickB
    Creating multiple curves masks
    PatrickB
    by PatrickB
    Hi all,

I can't figure out how to make curves layers within a single action, what I want to do:

Create three channels with each one a copy of the background layer.
    Adjust each layer with curves to mask 1/4, 1/2 and 3/4 tones.
    Create three new adjustment...
    07-11-2005, 07:11 AM
Working...
X