fixing teeth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fixing teeth

Can anyone tell me how to fix teeth or replace teeth. I've tried cloning and replacing with the pen tool and just can't get it right.

I'd put a pic for ya to see what type of teeth I'm trying to work with, but I don't know how to add a pic. Soooo, if anyone needs a pic then email me at: [email protected] and I'll send ya a sample.
    Last edited by kris_tzfotoz; 11-30-2003, 08:11 PM.

Attaching An Image

When you are posting, look at the bottom of the window and you will see a section called "Attach File". Simply click the browse button and locate your file on your computer. Once you find it, select it and click open. The file will be added to the thread as long as it is a valid file extension and under 100kb in size.

If you need help resizing your file, check out this thread resizing your image

~T

Comment

fixing teeth

Thanks!! I have it saved under my documents. It's a jpeg at 96kb. I still can't get it attached. Do you know what may be causing this?
      Attached Files

Comment

fixing teeth

Yeah!!!!! I got it. Now maybe someone can help me with my other problem. The teeth!!
        Thanks so much for the help before!!

Comment

The approach I took was to do a lot of selecting one half of each problem tooth, copying to a new layer, rotating and transforming that until it was basically right, then moving on to the next. I used a bit of cloning at the end to piece it all together.
          Attached Files

Comment

fixing teeth

Thanks, I'll be sure to try that one. I was taking the whole tooth instead of the half. Maybe I can get this one to work for me as well as it did for you.

Comment

Teeth

This was done using the smudge tool with a very small brush and just moving the teeth across a bit.

Christine
              Attached Files

Comment

fixing teeth

You really pulled them together good. I'll try this tip also and see which one comes out the best.
                Thanks!!!

Comment

Fixing teeth is really tough. This is one of those things that can make or break a photo -and one of my least favorite things to do. Here's one of the areas where a little bit of artistic talent really helps.

I don't know of any "quick fix" method to fixing teeth, so here is the way I do it..
                  The first thing I would do is try to get a photo of an older family member who has a similar set of teeth. The photos must be of the same approximate resolution. Failing to get a family members teeth, I would search out other high res images of children.
                  Now it's a matter of cut, paste, resize, rotate, and mask.

Comment

Working...
                  X