• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• tozzo
    Tutorial (link): Wall Street Journal look, Engraved images, Flaming Pear India Ink
    by tozzo
    I see some great Photo-challenge results on this site. A good friend of mine uses photos to make dot drawings called "hedcuts". I find these look more like the classical engravings than anything created on a computer. What do you think?...
    12-15-2004, 12:01 PM
  • T Paul
    Photorealism Challenge: Stone Wall
    by T Paul
    It was suggested that we start some drawing challenges, and I thought what an excellent way to help people improve their skills.

In this challenge you can use photos for reference, but none can be used for the actual wall. Be sure to include your steps, as this will be a great way to...
    08-06-2004, 11:11 AM
  • Mig
    NY Ugly
    by Mig
    This won't help in the healing process, it's not supposed to, but it does seem to capture the madness of it all. I made it a couple hours after watching the towers collapse. Some people think it's ugly, others think it's beautiful. ...
    09-14-2001, 06:23 PM
  • jeaniesa
    Artwork from Viet Nam
    by jeaniesa
    I haven't yet had a chance to scan my slides from my latest trip to share with you. However, I've always been amazed by the talent of the artists in VN. The mediums range from lacquer paintings to embroidered paintings to water color, oil, charcoal, pen and ink, not to mention weavings by the various...
    03-28-2002, 01:17 PM
  • Mike Needham
    A Bayesian Approach to Digital Matting
    by Mike Needham
    Before I launch into the post, Mods please move if a better location other than Salon is found, I was unsure as it is most definitely heavy duty Photoshop

Came across this site on a random browsing session A Bayesian Approach to Digital Matting It has a fairly heavy duty technical...
    07-09-2010, 01:27 PM
Working...
X