Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Loverly
    Restoration: Loverly Needs Advice AGAIN
    by Loverly
    Hi all,
    I have here 4 of 6 photos from a photographer who's friend wants these photos restored of his store. Being that I have only done 3 restorations all of which you have seen on this site and know now much time it takes to do them right I want to charge an arm and a leg to restore these
    09-19-2005, 09:08 PM
  • kaulike
    How Much?
    by kaulike
    I notice that most folks studiously avoid saying exactly how much they charge for a given restoration. I have no dreams of being able to supplant my current job, but it would be worthwhile to know what my skills are worth.
    $10-20/hr
    8.55%
    $20-30/hr
    22.22%
    more
    29.06%
    I charge by the job (how much, and how do you estimate?)
    40.17%
    01-04-2002, 12:12 PM
  • painperdu
    Grades Of Repair Work
    by painperdu
    I've gather the estimates/grades of repair work from many photo repair sites over the net.

Would you agree that this is pretty much a standard. Can restoration be broken down into these 3 basic grades?
    -

Grade 1

Minor fading
    Slightly...
    Yes, 3 Stages Is Pretty Much Accurate
    13.04%
    Maybe 1 More Stage Would Be Accurate
    34.78%
    Maybe 1 Less Stage Would Be Accurate
    0.00%
    No, Each Job Is Very Unique
    52.17%
    11-27-2004, 08:07 AM
  • thomasgeorge
    Graduated Pricing Scale
    by thomasgeorge
    When a customer brings in a photo for retouch/restore, does anyone use a Graduated Pricing Scale? By this I mean that you give the customer of choice of how much is done to the photo and price according to the complexity of the option selected, or, do you have just one price for a total restore/retouch,...
    03-23-2002, 07:56 AM
  • roger_ele
    Restoration worksheet for pricing
    by roger_ele
    Hi,

We have been working on putting together a worksheet fo rpricing out the art work portion of the restoration.

Note: we have always charged separately for scanning, art work and printing - art work has always been figured based on the damage and how far the client...
    08-23-2009, 11:08 PM
Working...
X