• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• mtpfamily
    Need advice
    by mtpfamily
    This is a scan of a poloraid pic. Having trouble removing the baby. I only need the head removed. Have tried differant things from clonning and painting to the arm but cant get it to look right. Any ideas?...
    11-13-2011, 10:42 AM
  • Steven D Swanso
    I need some advice
    by Steven D Swanso
    Hey, guys. I was wondering trough web in search of work and I found this wedding retouching website. Did anyone heard about it?
    04-18-2017, 12:06 PM
  • Lithodia
    Any advice about Retouching/Shooting in Italy
    by Lithodia
    Hi all,
    Its been a while since i have been on this forum, this place has always been good to me in terms of advice so here it goes. I am currently in china and I want to spend at least 6 months in either Rome or Milan. I speak intermediate Italian and have a good portfolio along with tears of...
    03-22-2010, 02:57 AM
  • dcarr
    Some advice please
    by dcarr
    Hello to any who remember me,

It's been a while for sure. I'm able to spend more time here and with photos now, so I hope to become more active.

I am working on this photo, and could use some advice, as I am quite rusty. I'd like to brighten, make more natural, remove...
    04-13-2014, 10:17 AM
  • DiamondsDr47
    Advice Please
    by DiamondsDr47
    Just trying to get some extra work (night and weekends) regardless of industry I’m in.
    I‘ve responded and posted on craiglist (pointless), I was looking at monster.com not so much to look for. If you have any suggestions or advice how to go about this in NY I would really appreciate it....
    04-23-2008, 11:52 AM
Working...
X