Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T Paul
    replied
    It doesn't appear anyone here has this CD. However, if you would word your question someone here may be able to help you out. Also many times the CD tutorials will have a web site or email address for questions. You may want to try that route as well. Click here to visit Todd Morrison's web site

~T
    Last edited by T Paul; 06-23-2004, 07:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ggiannini
    started a topic Todd Morrison CD

Todd Morrison CD

If same one have the CD
    I have to ask a question about the Advanced II CD of retouching.
    Thank you
    Last edited by ggiannini; 06-22-2004, 12:59 PM. Reason: I want to cancel it

Related Topics

Collapse

• garfield
    cd write problem
    by garfield
    HI! I have a problem with the cd write i did, why is it some of the exe in installer that I cd writed disappeared? When i open it it says that "this is not a win32 application" when in fact in the original it is ok? how was this?
    11-22-2002, 03:45 AM
  • Sharon Brunson
    CD Jewel Cases
    by Sharon Brunson
    If you like to give your clients a cd of their pictures, then you might find this interesting. My neighbor works in data processing and one of their clients is a bank. Every day, they get cd's in cases from this bank and they just use the cd and throw it away.

She brought me over a...
    02-13-2002, 10:49 PM
  • AdamZx3
    Recomended cd/m2 brightness?
    by AdamZx3
    I just finished setting up my new monitor and was wondering what is the proper brightness for an lcd? The monitor is an 24" Eizo CE coloredge. I will be using it for photography and retouching mostly for output to the web and some print from a local higher end print lab.

This is...
    09-22-2007, 01:24 AM
  • Marni
    Help!!! My pictures are missing
    by Marni
    I have a question that I HOPE someone can answer for me. I have been working on photo's and then saving them to my hard drive. I got a little nervous about putting all that information there in case of a crash and thought it would be a good idea to move them over to a CD. I saved them all in "Direct...
    08-15-2001, 07:55 PM
  • Linda15
    Changing properties on Read-only files
    by Linda15
    After I have saved a file to a CD (rewritable) I am unable to move it to another CD, or even delete it as the response is
    "Read-only" file. I have attempted to change the properties and uncheck the "read-only" box; When I click on apply, an error message comes up with "Error...
    06-01-2002, 09:37 AM
Working...
X