Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading a variety of RAW format files

Hi

Anyone know where i can download some sample raw images from a variety of cameras (ideally with the camera name embedded in the filename).

I've scoured the internet without success.

Thanks

Nigel

best thing i could come up with: find out the extensions of the files you want to search for (10d is crw, 20d is cr2, raw is one) and search google for filetype:XXX XXX where XXX is one of the extensions. that does a search for specific extensions, but you still need a search term or google won't return any results, that's what repeating the extension is for. so an example is:

filetype:crw crw

that will give you some links to crw files

Comment

Thanks for the Tip

Thanks for the Tip, Greg

Comment

I shoot fuji raw, which is .raf extension - you can have one if you want, but I would need some idea of what you are looking for.

On www.digitalphotographers.net there are some side-by-side comparrisons and I think possibly some on http://theswampbbs.com/forums/index.php?

The easiest thing to do is walk into a large professional camera store with a flash card and maybe a tripod and shoot a couple shots raw with each camera. If it is a problem at the store pay them something for it and you will have it quick and simple.

Good Luck,
        Roger

Comment

Working...
        X