New to RTPro and a Warm Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to RTPro and a Warm Hello

It's been a while since I've participated in any forum, years actually so forgive me if I'm a little rusty.

For the past 18 yrs I have been involved with photographic reproduction in one form or another, most of that time was as a drum scanner operator and during the internet IPO boom I was with several online stock photo agencies converting their vast photographic libraries into digital assets.

I've been reading the many posts here and I must say it is nice to see so many people sharing their expertise. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and I hope in time I can return the favor.

Kevin B.

Welcome to the board, I'm sure that you'll have a lot to offer. I thought that I knew a little about Photoshop until coming here. There are some really great people here that knows a lot more than I thought I knew.

Comment

Welcome to RP Kevin, as you've already noticed everyone here is friendly and helpful, and its a great place to learn. I'm sure with your experience you'll be an asset to this site.

Comment

Glad to have you on board Kevin. You'll find this site to be possibly the friendliest on the net. I don't know of another like this.

Ed

Comment

Welcome to the site Kevin! I must warn you that you will quickly become addicted to this place as it has a wealth of information! Don't hesitate to ask a question though, because this is the place to ask it. RetouchPro is a very friendly site, and the people here are quick to help you out.

~T

Comment

Working...
          X