New to RTPro and a Warm Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to RTPro and a Warm Hello

It's been a while since I've participated in any forum, years actually so forgive me if I'm a little rusty.

For the past 18 yrs I have been involved with photographic reproduction in one form or another, most of that time was as a drum scanner operator and during the internet IPO boom I was with several online stock photo agencies converting their vast photographic libraries into digital assets.

I've been reading the many posts here and I must say it is nice to see so many people sharing their expertise. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you and I hope in time I can return the favor.

Kevin B.

Welcome to the board, I'm sure that you'll have a lot to offer. I thought that I knew a little about Photoshop until coming here. There are some really great people here that knows a lot more than I thought I knew.

Comment

Welcome to RP Kevin, as you've already noticed everyone here is friendly and helpful, and its a great place to learn. I'm sure with your experience you'll be an asset to this site.

Comment

Glad to have you on board Kevin. You'll find this site to be possibly the friendliest on the net. I don't know of another like this.

Ed

Comment

Welcome to the site Kevin! I must warn you that you will quickly become addicted to this place as it has a wealth of information! Don't hesitate to ask a question though, because this is the place to ask it. RetouchPro is a very friendly site, and the people here are quick to help you out.

~T

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• bthiels
            Hello! I'm new
            by bthiels
            Just found this site and the name intrigued me. I try, with what little I know, to restore/improve some old family snapshots and then make layouts the digital way. Wanted to leave a little love for my family. I'm in the "senior" bracket, agewise, and am a full-time caregiver to my invalid...
            07-17-2007, 12:24 PM
          • Axleuk
            This is for the forum lurkers !!
            by Axleuk
            I just noticed that we have 74 Currently Active Users11 members and 63 guests) ????

That seems to be an aweful lot of forum lurkers, so this is your chance to register, pop in a say " HELLOOOO !!!" and perhaps offer some help to all the rest of the registered members !!!...
            01-02-2005, 11:46 AM
          • 12dstring
            Hello all!
            by 12dstring
            Hi everyone,

I found this site yesterday... and can't believe it's been missing from my life so far!
            I've been looking through all the tutorials, and have learnt so much already. They teach really useful core techniques, rather than the usual specific things on many other sites....
            04-20-2008, 06:30 AM
          • Rachel
            Hi :) New to the forums
            by Rachel
            Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say what a great forum this looks to be

I currently work as a Communications Coordinator. What that means is that I do graphic and web design and I also do a lot of print work such as brochures, pamphlets, newsletters etc......
            07-26-2002, 08:39 AM
          • iconofilia
            New here...
            by iconofilia
            Hello everyone! I just joined RetouchPRO. I haven't seen much of it, but I'm assuming it's a great place to share what we know. I'm have been into photography for a long time and now, for the last 20 years, I have been working with Photoshop. It never ends!
            11-14-2010, 12:42 PM
          Working...
          X