Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multipass printing

Hi ,

I am new to RP.I want to know how can we do multipass printing with a home inkjet printer?i am working on a duotone image with channels seperated.

Related Topics

Collapse

• skydog
    What is giclee printing?
    by skydog
    Is giclee just another name for printing on canvas or is it a special paper or procedure? If it is different then I need to go to an authorized giclee dealer/process?

Most print rooms that I use print on gloss, matte, metallic and luster finish. Are there other labs that use other specialize...
    02-13-2008, 03:57 PM
  • bdawg07
    Giclee Printing Q&A
    by bdawg07
    I own Osio-Brown Editions, a fine art giclee printing company located in Chicago, IL. Many artists on the forums have posted various questions regarding giclee printing, costs, etc. If I can be of any help in these matters, please post in this thread or contact me directly at our studios.
    08-24-2007, 08:21 AM
  • Michelle K
    Printing a square photo
    by Michelle K
    Hi Everyone,

Many of the photos I have to retouch are square. Can anyone give me suggestions on how to solve my printing problems after the restoration is completed.

Online printing companies do not print square photos and resizing to a 5x7 will crop people and objects...
    08-19-2007, 06:52 AM
  • joe_7
    working with a printing company
    by joe_7
    I've been out of restoration for a few years, but want to get back into it.

Can a printing company reproduce color pretty well (assuming I am doing what they recommend on my end), or is this a waste of time? Does color management really work well enough to get within 5% of the original,...
    05-28-2015, 12:17 PM
  • Phil Phil
    Printing 16 bit image with PS
    by Phil Phil
    I am trying to print a large 16 bit color picture (360 M) with Photoshop - but it prints only the top half. I reduced it to 48M, in JPEG, but the same thing happened. What am I doing wrong?
    12-16-2003, 06:11 PM
Working...
X