dumb question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dumb question

Boy this is s dumb question but since the format of these forums are switched around, how do I reply to it? I've searched everywhere.

umm, how do you reply to what? if you mean reply to any given post/thread, the button is under the post, lower left, in gray and white and says, 'Post Reply'. if that's not what you meant, then this is a dumb answer to your 'dumb question'

Craig

Comment

Ok thats better i was a different mode. Thread mode I think. I thought i was going crazy at first. Thanks for your reply though.

Comment

you're welcome

Craig

Comment

Dumb Question Thread >

Oh! I thought this might be a place to ask dumb questions.... mine would be "Anyone know the other way to skin a cat"?

Comment

Tell it you'll hold its coat while it goes for a swim?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• grampasjoy
              Article question 2 (con't)
              by grampasjoy
              Hello? Will I hear from you later today concerning my article question 2 (con't)? Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
              05-26-2010, 07:57 AM
            • Doug Nelson
              Question: What is "Quote"?
              by Doug Nelson
              When replying to a lengthy post, or to a post quite a bit further up the thread, it can sometimes be useful to "quote" some of the original in your reply.

Under each post you'll see the "Quote" button. It will take you to the Reply screen with the original post already...
              08-16-2001, 03:26 PM
            • Vikki
              Quoted messages
              by Vikki
              I can't seem to figure out how NOT to have the original post quoted when I'm posting a reply. Anyone know how to stop it?
              01-21-2004, 07:18 AM
            • Doug Nelson
              Question: What's the difference between 'New Thread' and 'Post Reply'?
              by Doug Nelson
              'Post Reply' will append your message at the end of the posts you're reading at the time. 'New Thread' will start a new chain of posts with no link to the messages you're reading at the time.
              08-16-2001, 03:17 PM
            • Doug Nelson
              If you can read this, reply
              by Doug Nelson
              I've often suspected our most vocal posters monitor only their favorite subforum instead of checking what's new for the entire site.

Let's test that theory.

If you can read this, post some reply. "I have read it" is fine. Or just tell us how your day is going,...
              04-24-2015, 04:07 PM
            Working...
            X