Aerial view photo canvas weave removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aerial view photo canvas weave removal

I want to get rid of the weave texture, and restore this old aerial photo. Any suggestions and techniques most welcome!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Search here (and google) for FFT and FFT plugin. I suspect it's what you need.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Thanks Doug! I got there in the end. Happy client. After the edit, I used PS Neural colorize as a basis and it did a very good job.

Comment

Good tip, thanks!
        Learn by teaching
        Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• skydog
          Photo to canvas
          by skydog
          Has anyone printed to canvas lately? Any recommended sites? I have a few photos I'd like to print on canvas but I prefer not to chose a printhouse without a recommendation. Thanks
          12-29-2010, 06:30 AM
        • bigkidjr
          canvas texture
          by bigkidjr
          howdy folks. I wasn't sure which forum to post this in...

In the following link, http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/sho...12&postcount=6, Andy posted a really awesome rendition of "Connor" the happy kid. Particularly awesome was the canvas texture he used. I...
          03-17-2004, 11:08 AM
        • canvas02
          Canvas Prints
          by canvas02
          Canvas Prints UK, Canvas Pictures and Photo transformation services. Leading UK supplier of PREMIUM quality digital art for affordable prices. Next generation online photo editing tool. Canvas, Perspex or even Wood (artbox).
          04-10-2011, 01:59 AM
        • bigkidjr
          stretching inkjet canvas
          by bigkidjr
          Hi everyone. This is a basic question. Is it possible to stretch/mount inkjet printed canvas, and if so, does anyone know how it's done? i've been doing a lot of digital art but have no real experience in actual painting (by hand) on canvas, and so I'm not sure how the stretching part is done, or...
          05-06-2004, 12:59 AM
        • dijgm1
          Printing on canvas
          by dijgm1
          I have an Epson Stylus Photo R2880 printer & am very pleaed with its performance on both gloss & matt papers. Now I want to print on canvas. Can anyone advise me on what setting to use ?
          The Epson allows me to use either gloss balck or matt black . Which is best for canvas ?
          09-07-2013, 12:40 AM
        Working...
        X