• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mick B
    Grossest texture ever!!!!
    by Mick B
    Believe me folks if have agonized for a month over this pic before I decided to send it here. It's a friends 2x3 original of all their 11 kids and it has the worst texture ever. Not snake skin or lizard or honeycomb. Completely sadistic.

I haven't even tried to repair it until I can...
    04-15-2003, 07:30 AM
  • lasc
    Another Women Portrait
    by lasc
    Hello,

I am a newbie in retouching, and sorry - my english is very bad.
    This is my first portrait retouching. What do you think?

lasc...
    11-18-2006, 01:17 AM
  • sjm
    skin problems persist
    by sjm
    I'm trying to restore this photo for a friend of my husband. It is the ONLY photo he has of his wife as a young woman and thought it was impossible to restore it. I offered to give it my best shot, but I am still having skin problems. I've tried several techniques from this site, but she still looks...
    04-01-2003, 03:32 PM
  • alreese83
    Jacket Repair - Portrait
    by alreese83
    Hi -

So, any pointers on how to repair the suit jacket? There are just so many things that are unbalanced that I don’t know what to do, that is concerning the jacket; everything else I have a handle on how to repair.

Then
    Current

11-30-2016, 03:01 PM
  • JimNorwood
    Textured photo
    by JimNorwood
    I have a textured photo to repair and when I scan it, the texture can be seen. I read somewhere a while back, how to reduce the texture but can't remember. I also can't remember what the paper surface is called, satin, velvet or something like that. I am using PhotoShop 6
    05-06-2002, 09:52 PM
Working...
X