Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikki
    replied
    What is the difference if one were to just change the image "mode" to RGB?

Leave a comment:

• Sally
    started a topic Greyscale to RGB

Greyscale to RGB

I have found a way of turning a greyscale in to RGB. There is probably a proper way to do it, but this works for me.

Open a blank page. FILE > NEW > RGB > choose the appropriate dpi and height x width. Drag and drop your greyscale image and you now have a photo that be coloured or sepia toned.

Sally

Related Topics

Collapse

• Reimar
    ICC embedded
    by Reimar
    I just switched from PE 1 to PE2. I am using a Nikon D70. Now I notice that whenever I want to "save as" a TIFF file when I'm finished my edits, the check box for ICC Profle is checked and some sRGB file is being embedded. Is this a good idea? Do I need to uncheck this box every time I...
    05-04-2004, 09:18 AM
  • sgranlund
    Liquifying RGb and Alpha Channel
    by sgranlund
    Hi there,
    I am needing to liquify on the RGB channels, and also have it affect the Alpha 1 channel. the image is a 4 band tiff (RGB1-3 and Alpha 1) 16 bit. I have tried everything I can think of. Is this possible? Essentially i wanted to perform a liquify (once) and have it affect all channels....
    10-01-2007, 11:54 AM
  • lkroll
    Changing embedded gamuts to enhance photos.
    by lkroll
    I do not know if this tutorial has been posted by others, but I've used this technique more then a few times and would like to share it with you. I posted on DPReview, but I wanted to share it with you all as well.

First, before you open your image, you need to disable embedded...
    09-24-2006, 12:54 AM
  • sylvia1065
    convert from RGB to CMYK
    by sylvia1065
    Hello,
    Apart from Photoshop, do you know if any program can convert pictures from RGB to CMYK?
    Thanks for your suggestions.
    Sylvia
    03-30-2006, 11:00 PM
  • Berni
    Color mode conversion - help requested
    by Berni
    There is an effect I don´t understand. For calibration purposes I got a sample picture as file (see attachement) and a print of the same picture.

The first thing is, that the "base colors" red, green, blue, cyan, magenta and yellow are much too bright. I had no chance to adjust...
    01-07-2002, 09:13 AM
Working...
X