Clone Stamp Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clone Stamp Tool

Hi is there anyway to lock it to a certain color and just keep that color. Cause when your clicking the cross moves around can you just keep the cross on one color for the whole time...Thanks

Ah answered my own question just uncheck alingned...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ylwdog
      Clone Tool Question- Clone color only?
      by ylwdog
      Can the clone stamp tool only clone color rather than detail/pattern of the source area?
      12-07-2013, 08:24 PM
    • oiram
      Clone tool help
      by oiram
      When I select the clone tool option I am trying to clone Copy something from another part of the picture knowing where this is from the little cross that indicates where the clone is being taken from, however instead of an actually copy it is giving me a color shade as if were a paint color I was trying...
      09-19-2009, 07:10 PM
    • kamrulcumba
      Healing Brush Tool and Clone Tool In Photoshop
      by kamrulcumba
      Hi,

Its my Great Pleasure as Today I have Joined Here.

For Skin Retouching which Tool is very Useful for Spot and Color Correction.

Healing Brush or Clone Tool?
      11-26-2014, 01:00 AM
    • Jerryb
      need understanding of patch tool
      by Jerryb
      hi,
      a novice.... and i have ps cs1 ..

When using the patch tool, now many times it does what i want.. using source or distination i'll get replicated what I want....

However, depending on the image , there times where the results end up being a BLUR, color are all...
      06-19-2009, 11:00 AM
    • ylwdog
      Clone Stamp for Just Color
      by ylwdog
      Good morning-
      I need to paint with color only and not texture. I tried changing the mode to color and hue but was not successful. How can I only paint with a sample color using the clone stamp?

thx-

Doug
      07-20-2015, 05:21 AM
    Working...
    X