Retouching Software Alternatives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retouching Software Alternatives

I am trying to learn more about retouching and restoring photos. I have CS2, but I was just wondering if "those in the know" recommend other programs geared specifically to restoration and retouching? Thanks for your input.

Re: Retouching Software Alternatives

yes there are few more professional softwares which are not huge like PS but they are best in what they are made of. like face retouching, BW to colourizing faces,extraction and even changing clothes

Comment

Re: Retouching Software Alternatives

What exactly are the products your talking about? Who makes them? Do you recommend any of the adobe plugins?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• acroreef
        Retouching Software Recommendation for Headshots
        by acroreef
        I'm moving from architectural photography into the realm of head shots. Is there a "gold standard" portrait retouching software program that knowledgeable folks would recommend? (I currently own Photoshop and Lightroom).

Any retouching software where the algorithms get you...
        02-28-2018, 09:45 PM
      • zganie
        retouching equipment
        by zganie
        Maybe the people who do this everday could enlighten us on what equipment they use,such as computers monitors,tablets mouse, etc....
        even some of the software might be helpful
        I think it would be a good starting point
        Zganie
        04-04-2008, 07:01 AM
      • Doug Nelson
        The single most important retouching thread ever
        by Doug Nelson
        The web is awash with OK retouching. Not quite there, but you can see they're trying, and want to be better.

They've learned the software. They've at least heard of the techniques, from here or elsewhere. But maybe it's just not quite gelling for them yet.

What is the one...
        05-03-2015, 03:29 AM
      • Doug Nelson
        Retouching fads
        by Doug Nelson
        Are there fads or fashions in retouching? 6 months ago it seemed everyone was wanting to emulate Glenn Feron, now it's Andrzej Dragan's turn.
        09-24-2006, 07:17 AM
      • alreese83
        Standalone Software Alternatives to Adobe PS
        by alreese83
        Any thoughts on standalone software like ArcSoft Portrait Perfect, FaceFilter and all the other non-Adobe retouching software out there? Is it better (rather more industry friendly / gold standard) to just use Photoshop & its associated 3rd-party plugins for retouching?

-ar
        10-10-2015, 09:02 PM
      Working...
      X