• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• acroreef
    Retouching Software Recommendation for Headshots
    by acroreef
    I'm moving from architectural photography into the realm of head shots. Is there a "gold standard" portrait retouching software program that knowledgeable folks would recommend? (I currently own Photoshop and Lightroom).

Any retouching software where the algorithms get you...
    02-28-2018, 10:45 PM
  • zganie
    retouching equipment
    by zganie
    Maybe the people who do this everday could enlighten us on what equipment they use,such as computers monitors,tablets mouse, etc....
    even some of the software might be helpful
    I think it would be a good starting point
    Zganie
    04-04-2008, 08:01 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    The single most important retouching thread ever
    by Doug Nelson
    The web is awash with OK retouching. Not quite there, but you can see they're trying, and want to be better.

They've learned the software. They've at least heard of the techniques, from here or elsewhere. But maybe it's just not quite gelling for them yet.

What is the one...
    05-03-2015, 04:29 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    Retouching fads
    by Doug Nelson
    Are there fads or fashions in retouching? 6 months ago it seemed everyone was wanting to emulate Glenn Feron, now it's Andrzej Dragan's turn.
    09-24-2006, 08:17 AM
  • alreese83
    Standalone Software Alternatives to Adobe PS
    by alreese83
    Any thoughts on standalone software like ArcSoft Portrait Perfect, FaceFilter and all the other non-Adobe retouching software out there? Is it better (rather more industry friendly / gold standard) to just use Photoshop & its associated 3rd-party plugins for retouching?

-ar
    10-10-2015, 10:02 PM
Working...
X