X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gerund
    replied
    Re: Portrait Professionals

I use Portrait Professional, and I have to disagree about lack of the control part.
    True there is a limit as to the adjustments you can make to reshape the facial features, or you can choose to leave them alone. For extreme control a regular morphing program would perhaps be more to your liking. However, the other functions of the program do the job quickly and easily and I find a great deal of control in all of them. They do have a trial program to see for yourself and presently the full featured one is on sale for half price.

Gerry

Leave a comment:

• Brinse
    replied

Thanks for the tips, Lasa. I agree that not having total control of the image is not very good.

D

Leave a comment:

• Lasa
    replied

I downloaded a trial of it..I was intrigued, but after a while I realized I hard no control..and if you are doing retouching you got to be careful altering the shape of people heads, eyes and how they laugh..
    Intreguing to say the least but..I passed on it.

Lasa

Leave a comment:

• Brinse
    replied

Please excuse me... Lasa.

Leave a comment:

• Brinse
    replied

Thanks Lisa,

It's the one that does alter the facial characteristics and smooth the skin. The skin smoothing aspect I like but not too wild on altering one's face -shape. I'll check out your recommendations!

Leave a comment:

• Lasa
    replied

Portrait Professional, is that the program that alters your face shape to some pre-established ideal? Or is it the one that sets a gray point?

I'm a big fan of both Kodak digital gem and Imagenomic Portraiture.
    Used Digital Gem for a long time started using Portraiture resently and really like it. There is a thread on Portaiture on this forum.

Lasa

Leave a comment:

• Brinse
    started a topic Portrait Professionals

Portrait Professionals

I'm new to RetouchPro and find it very informative. I shoot weddings and portraits and post process with Photoshop Elements 5.0. I am wanting to "graduate" to something like Portrait Professional to more easily adjust skin tones, etc. I have the trial version of PP and it seems to work really well. Any thoughts out there on PP and other different skin processing plug-ins?
    Many thanks, Brinse