• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• oiram
    Clone tool help
    by oiram
    When I select the clone tool option I am trying to clone Copy something from another part of the picture knowing where this is from the little cross that indicates where the clone is being taken from, however instead of an actually copy it is giving me a color shade as if were a paint color I was trying...
    09-19-2009, 08:10 PM
  • rnbluvva
    Weird Ghosting With Patch Tool
    by rnbluvva
    I'm having the strangest issue with my patch tool and I am wondering if someone can help me.

I select the patch tool with source selected, I make a selection of the area I want to patch over, drag it to the area I want to patch it with and when it patches I get this fuzziness to the patch...
    11-19-2006, 01:26 PM
  • ralphjramirez
    Clone Stamp Tool
    by ralphjramirez
    Using CS3 and trying to use the clone stamp tool and have a question. Once I have set my source point #1 by alt/click then activate the overly, I then reposition my source as my overly shows. I then click and start painting. All works well except if I release the mouse I no longer can continue from...
    05-29-2007, 12:10 PM
  • fstr21
    Patch tool assist
    by fstr21
    Diggin the patch tool and all but I dont like how it has the smudging property of the heal, I would rather sometimes have a harder brush for the tool. I found no setting, so is the only work around clone?
    02-21-2010, 09:53 PM
  • Jerryb
    need understanding of patch tool
    by Jerryb
    hi,
    a novice.... and i have ps cs1 ..

When using the patch tool, now many times it does what i want.. using source or distination i'll get replicated what I want....

However, depending on the image , there times where the results end up being a BLUR, color are all...
    06-19-2009, 12:00 PM
Working...
X