Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more lens flare

Hi

I shot a fashion story last week using a high back light to highlight the hair and shoulders, I shot against a studio scoop and let it fall to grey. Unfortunately, I forgot to flag the back light on a couple of shots, resulting in a purple'ish tone against the grey, and a small flare spot on the clothes. Nothing drastic but very annoying!! A stupid mistake. Any advice on how to lose the flare?

Anthony

Re: more lens flare

Snapper

It would help if you uploaded a small sample of exactly what your problem is.

Comment

Hi

Have attached an example from one of the images, unfortunately I can't attach the whole image for copyright reasons, hope you understand. Should at least give you an idea of my problem.
      Attached Files

Comment

Snapper..

I used the eye dropper tool to select the gray color in the background. This is my foreground color. Then use CS2's color replacement tool and a large soft brush to wipe away the purple. I masked off the coat area, then inverted the mask so I could get close to the coat with the color replacement tool without changing the color in the coat.
        Attached Files

Comment

all good stuff, I will try both techniques, thanks.

Comment

I really like the 'color replacement tool', never used it before. Works great on the background, thanks for introducing me to it.

Have also found the odd 'flare' spot in the clothing, have attached a couple of examples. Any ideas for this one??
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X