Using Crop Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Crop Tool

I'm sure that I hit a wrong key but I can't get rid of the "width" and "height" when cropping. Prior to this, as you know, I was able to crop any way I wanted. How do I get rid of the width and height boxes.

Hope that this is clear.

Thanks.

Re: Using Crop Tool

Funny you mentioned the crop tool...I had to look for it since I always use the rectangle tool then crop...
    the width and height boxes appear when you use the crop tool...I think it remembers your last input. Have you pressed the CLEAR button?

Worked for me.

Lasa

Comment

As Lassa says, hit the Clear button to enable you to change your Crop settings (see pic below).
      Attached Files

Comment

Lasa, Gary,

Thanks. That damn thing was driving me nuts. I had it happen before and forgot how to correct it. This time I save the response.

Thanks again.

Comment

You're welcome.

From time to time I still get that momentary confusion as to why I can't crop to the size I want. Fortunately it usually just takes a few seconds before I remember to reach for the clear key.

Comment

Unfortunately this is not the first time I asked this question. This problem happens so infrequently, and the mind isn't what it use to be, that I draw a blank. This time I noted the correction and filed it away.

Thanks again.

Comment