• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• makesense
    Need help restoring old photo
    by makesense
    Been trying for months to get this photo restored, yet my results haven't yielding satisfying resuwlts. Anyone willing to take a gander at my progress to help me get it right please. ould be really appreciated. My guess is that one of the channels is corrupted;blue, perhaps....
    10-23-2013, 12:12 PM
  • Paul2
    Old Photo
    by Paul2
    I have an old photo of my mother and some of her friends standing in front of an old car which I have just found out is a Jowett Javelin. The photo was in very poor condition and I've basically had to piece it back together again. The problem I have is that I need to blend the parts together to make...
    08-25-2007, 02:58 AM
  • meltair
    Anyone can help with this old photo ?
    by meltair
    I have been using Photoshop more than 5 years but i have no experience with retouching or restoration. I wonder can you help me with this. I have a photo which my grandfather and his father in it. And he is not healthy right now, i am planning to surprise him with this photo to cheer him up a little....
    01-19-2013, 02:46 PM
  • Cephas
    Repairing old photo.
    by Cephas
    This is an old photo of my grate grandparents taken in 1912. As you can see there is a stain over the grater part of the photo. It becomes more visible when I started to color it. I can't seem to get rid of the stain could any one help me and maybe show me what I'm missing....
    04-30-2008, 07:19 AM
  • Cephas
    Repairing old photo. Larger photo
    by Cephas
    This is an old photo of my great grandparents taken in 1912. As you can see there is a stain over the grater part of the photo. It becomes more visible when I started to color it. I can't seem to get rid of the stain could any one help me and maybe show me what I'm missing....
    04-30-2008, 03:21 PM
Working...
X