No announcement yet.

How to remove glare on eyeglass lenses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove glare on eyeglass lenses?

I have a picture of my wife and I that I think could be made to look fairly nice with the right crop, removing a couple of odd objects, and correcting bad glare on my eyeglasses. I can clone out the pop bottle in front of me and drop it down to size, but how do I get rid of the bright white glare covering a good portion of my eyeglass lense?

Re: How to remove glare on eyeglass lenses?

A quick search of the forum produced this: http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/ima...e-glasses.html. Hope it helps.

Comment

Thanks, not sure how I missed that one. I got all kinds of stuff about the wrong kind of lenses...

Comment

If you post the image or at least the eyes it would help..
        Every image is slightly diff.

Lasa

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ewashington
          Remove Sun Glare
          by ewashington
          Novice photographer here trying to figure out how to remove the sun glare from photos taken this weekend. I knew the sun would be a problem, but my editing skills are too novice to figure out how to remove the sun glare. Any tutorials or advice are GREATLY appreciated!

Link to one of...
          11-14-2016, 09:14 PM
        • shay93
          Glare on glasses
          by shay93
          How would I go about removing the glare in this photo or is it a lost cause?...
          10-20-2017, 11:47 AM
        • lrenning
          glare from glasses
          by lrenning
          My son had his school picture taken and the glare from his glasses is awful... you can see the light in them... I know it is photographer error and we can get a retake taken... but I like this picture! Can anyone help or offer advise??
          Thank You!
          10-19-2007, 09:50 AM
        • bgast
          Is it possible to remove this sun glare
          by bgast
          Hello. I have Adobe Creative Cloud and have tried using lightroom and photoshop to fix this picture. I did a photo shoot and this is literally the only set of pictures that didn't turn out. I admit I got distracted by chaos and didn't check this set before moving on. I am not a pro at photoshop but...
          09-29-2017, 02:04 PM
        • shay93
          Glare on glasses
          by shay93
          Hey,

I'm a newbie and was hoping someone could help me get rid of the glare on the right eye? I tried copying the good eye but wasn't able to match the tone around the new area.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_z...ew?usp=sharing
          10-24-2017, 04:15 PM
        Working...
        X