Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katrin Eismann books ?

Hello everyone

I have Adobe Photoshop 8 and was wanting to know which Katrin book or any other books would be best for me I’m interested in restoration of old family photos and glamour retouching for beauty pageants and retouching of my own photos. I'm also trying to improve at photography it’s been a little hobby of mine for awhile now. (fuji finepix S5000)

I know a little about retouching and using PS8 and would like to improve my skills. This site has been great thanks

Re: Katrin Eismann books ?

OOF, welcome to Retouch Pro!! I would definitely recommend KAtrin's Photoshop Restoration and Retouching. You will learn some concepts that will be applicable to all of your interest areas. If you would like to learn about layers and masking, then her PS Masking and Compositing is also an excellent source of info.
    Regards, Murray

Comment

I have 2 of her books - Masking.. and Retouching. Both are great.

Comment

Along with Margulis' two books, I consider Eismann's books on retouching and masking to be the 4 best books for photo retouching and restoration. With those 4 books you have a large part of the process covered

Comment

Working...
        X