Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Rick
    History Brushes
    Rick
    by Rick
    I'm a Photoshop 5.5 novice (as you can tell by my restoration efforts), there is one aspect that makes my teeth itch.

How in the world do you use the history brush? I've tried following the techniques that were stated in the various books on restoration.

I tried using...
    08-18-2001, 08:59 AM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    History Brush Tip
    DJ Dubovsky
    by DJ Dubovsky
    This is a tip mentioned by Doug Nelson. If if you resize your image the history brush will only work from the point were you resized forward (It cannot work on differently-sized image)
    If you plan to use the history brush at some time in your digital manipulation, it would be a good idea to...
    12-09-2001, 07:23 PM
  • palms
    where am i going wrong ?
    palms
    by palms
    Can anybody put me straight please

I have been trying to follow this tutorial to get the same effect but am failing

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/read....essage=3842725

I downloaded the action digidaan b & w conversion ...
    04-26-2005, 03:10 PM
  • 12fretter
    Art History Brush
    12fretter
    by 12fretter
    I use the Art History brush a LOT. I'm a novice, but I find I get the same results using it as others get using masks and channels. If I want to brighten someones face for instacne, I adjust the contrast the brightness on a rough selection of the face, then back it off in history and use the art history...
    02-06-2004, 10:20 AM
  • Doug Nelson
    TIP: History help
    Doug Nelson
    Janitor
    by Doug Nelson
    History can make a snapshot automatically every time you save your file, enabling you to return to any previous state. Turn on this option in the history flyout menu under options.

You can also pick any point along the history timeline and use the flyout menu to choose 'new document'....
    10-24-2001, 07:56 AM
Working...
X