Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ShogunSho
    Dodge and Burn Method. Please advise
    by ShogunSho
    Dear all especially Retouching Experts,

I have question with regards to the Dodge&Burn method.
    First of all these are my method.

I tend to use the 50% grey fill method with my D&B.

At this stage I'm confused as I get various...
    09-29-2010, 01:57 AM
  • beefhitler
    Darkening by Curves and then Overlay Dodge/Burn
    by beefhitler
    I was watching a compositing video a while back where I saw the artist do something which is new to me. Sorry, I do not have the link to the video anymore but I believe it was a Lynda video.

Anyway...

The artist places an object in the scenery and then goes about the usual...
    03-20-2017, 10:05 PM
  • Siciliana
    Dodge and Burn tool question
    by Siciliana
    So I am fond of using all different kinds of dodge and burn techniques. Sometimes I like to dodge and burn with color on different blend modes... sometimes using softlight or overlay blend modes with neutral shades, sometimes I use curves. I just do it by feel with a sort of intuition about the color...
    11-21-2011, 11:41 PM
  • Caravaggio
    Dodge and Burn on neutral grey
    by Caravaggio
    I am wondering what would be the best way to compensate for the saturation change of dodging and burning on a neutral grey layer set to soft light? I only want to effect the luminosity of the image but sometimes I am too lazy to do two separate curves set to luminosity for dodging and burning. ...
    09-20-2010, 08:56 PM
  • nudisco
    pockets glowing through the pants
    by nudisco
    Hello

I've got a problem, there is a picture of man in white striped suit, but on the pants yu can see through the fabric the pockets, its a bit brighter. How do i make it disappear, to look like all the same without damaging the stripes....
    03-09-2009, 05:00 AM
Working...
X