Tip tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip tips

The URL for our tips is http://www.retouchpro.com/tips (so you can share without that long forum URL)
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Don't forget to rate tips. Then we can sort by rating to find the best of the best!
    Learn by teaching

Comment

Use our powerful search engine to find the tip you need. You can tell it to search just this forum before you begin. Lots of other xtras to narrow the field as well.
      Learn by teaching

Comment

I think it might be a good idea to name the program the tip pertains to. What might work on Photoshop might not work on another program, or it might work differently.

Ed

Comment

And the version. PS7 has a lot of little changes, for example.
          Learn by teaching

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• ghoffman
            How to organize your tips
            by ghoffman
            How do you organize your tips? i.e. How and where do you save the restoration, retouching and manipulation tips you want to keep handy for future reference?

You could search RP or other web pages to try to find the tip again. You could search through books and magazines to find the...
            05-19-2002, 01:10 AM
          • unimatrix001
            5 killer photoshop tips
            by unimatrix001
            Thought you might like to start of the New Year with a few tips
            http://designbeep.com/2009/10/02/5-m...op-tips-video/
            01-01-2010, 04:52 PM
          • Doug Nelson
            Submitting tips
            by Doug Nelson
            Let's get together and make this the best retouching/restoration/manipulation tips list on the net. Get out your tips list, and/or drink a lot of coffee, start a thread with a clear title, and start typing. When done with your first tip, click "Submit" and then "New Thread" and repeat....
            05-20-2002, 12:38 AM
          • Ed_L
            Make it a little easier
            by Ed_L
            Maybe I'm the only one who is not very organized on the site. There are times when I download tutorials and tips or techniques, then I forget about them, or I forget how to find them. So I was thinking there has to be a better way! If I make a new folder called "Images", I should be able to...
            12-12-2004, 12:43 PM
          • voidsource
            need tips on wrinkled shirts w/ patterns
            by voidsource
            Just as the title says, how do i retouch a shirt with wrinkles but more specifically one with patterns on it. Does anyone have any good tips on this? Preferably something that can not take up so much time, if possible. ive attached an image to demonstrate an example of what i mean....
            10-16-2013, 11:31 PM
          Working...
          X