Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fft Filter

HI I NEED HELP,

I have been rying to download the fft filter for my G4 so i can run in photoshop. Is there not a version for OS X?

Re: Fft Filter

See if there is anything in this thread that will help:
    http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/ima...t-madness.html

Comment

Re: Fft Filter

Hi FARSHID.

Welcome to Retouch Pro.

The Alex Chirokov FFT filter is a Windows Only program and will not run on a Mac.

Image J runs on any Java enables machine (including a Mac) and includes the FFT filter

It's avalable here
      http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/download.html

Hope this helps

Ken.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AWAIS400
        fft filter..
        by AWAIS400
        Dear all hi.. I am awais from lahore pakistan.

I am using cs3 on win xp and trying to repair my old photo. But i have a problem that when i scan this photo the photo paper texture is very visible .then i read about fft filter. But when i download and use it my system hang and not responding....
        05-04-2010, 02:33 AM
      • cheg
        FFT Madness
        by cheg
        Hi all

I'm at my wits' end on this. I've searched this forum and pulled up all that had to do with FFT, I've installed the fft and ifft filters (in three different folder because I never see this filter appear anywhere!)

I run Pshop 7.01 on a PC....where exactly do I find...
        02-16-2005, 02:19 PM
      • kmmbkworm
        FFT Filter for Photoshop CS4
        by kmmbkworm
        Have used Photoshop since Version 6 and even taught Photoshop for four years but have never heard of a FFT filter for Photoshop. Could someone please explain an FFT filter? I gather it must be purchased as a plugin. Also, I use a Mac running CS4 and need to know where I could purchase the filter for...
        07-23-2010, 09:51 PM
      • LookingUp
        FFT Filter Question
        by LookingUp
        I have never used the FFT Filter. I am using a Mac OSX Lion computer with Photoshop CS5.1 software. Is filter compliant with this operating system? I wouldn't know where to put the filter. Can help would be appreciated.
        Is there an alternate route for taking textures out of an old photo?
        01-08-2012, 09:08 PM
      • jmhinchey
        FFT filter
        by jmhinchey
        I used to be able to use the FFT filter on CS3. The last couple of times I tried it, it said "Microsoft had encountered a problem and needed to close".
        I deleted it from the computer and went back to the website and downloaded it again. Now it will run but when I go to the red channel...
        08-06-2007, 12:59 PM
      Working...
      X