ImageReady or Lightroom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ImageReady or Lightroom?

Which is a better software to have as an addition to photoshop?

Re: ImageReady or Lightroom?

Cats vs. Oranges.

Lightroom is a great app for Raw shooters, especially high-volume shooters. It makes non-destructive global edits.

ImageReady was a web-prep app for photographs. It was never available separately, and as of Photoshop CS3 has been discontinued.
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Re: ImageReady or Lightroom?

If you want a Pro raw converter, then you should take a look at Phase One´s Capture One http://www.phaseone.com

It is not as nice at first hand as lightroom, but is the best converter on the market.. and for me the result is way more important than the look of the program.

Jasz

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• skydog
        Lightroom 3
        by skydog
        I see where lightroom 3 is available for purchase as of yesterday....
        06-09-2010, 05:29 AM
      • testerke
        Lightroom Export setup
        by testerke
        Hello,

I use photoshop and lightroom too. Usually I do changes in lightroom and export the file to edit in PS. My photoshop, monitor and lightroom are calibrated to Adobe rgb 1998.
        The problem is the export option. I use the "Original" file option and with this I can still...
        10-11-2015, 04:57 AM
      • funktheory
        Photoshop/Lightroom
        by funktheory
        Hi, i do most or all of my retouching/editing in ps. I have just purchased lightroom, an old copy a few months back and wondered do people use lightroom for editing more or photoshop? I need to change my workflow so Im just curious for ideas
        07-01-2010, 04:42 AM
      • memphishooter
        lightroom, really
        by memphishooter
        What is the best way to fill in small area shadows? I was trying to isolate with filters, but figured somebody in here has a better idea. Anyone?
        04-25-2015, 04:44 PM
      • CJ Swartz
        Shooting Tethered using Lightroom 3
        by CJ Swartz
        Episode 21: Shooting Tethered using Lightroom 3

In this episode Mark Wallace demonstrates how to shoot tethered using Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3.0. Shooting tethered allows you to connect your camera to your computer and capture your shots in real-time.
        08-09-2010, 03:27 AM
      Working...
      X