This seems very promising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This seems very promising

After Chris revealed what Calculations could do in masking other than turning images to b+w, I started to look into it and found this.

http://www.software-cinema.com/disc_...php?disc_id=44

Apparently, Katrin Eismann made a DVD years ago on masking with CS that's managed to stay under the radar. It seems like that she released this DVD exclusively to the website above and it might be the only place where it can be purchased. Based on the materials covered by this DVD, it's definitely not for beginner or intermediate users. What I'm really interested in this DVD is the stuff in Chapter 4. Does anyone own this DVD by any chance?

Re: This seems very promising

I don't have it, but I want it! Thanks, pixel_monkey!

<C>

Comment

Katrin is also teaching her making class at the PMA next january. Might be a good one to go to.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by lurch View Post
        I don't have it, but I want it! Thanks, pixel_monkey!

<C>
        No prob. I want it, too. I've been eyeing on her masking and compositing book for a long time. The only reason that I haven't gotten it, yet, is because I probably know most of the stuff in there already. This DVD seems more advanced.

Katrin is also teaching her making class at the PMA next january. Might be a good one to go to.

Chris
        Nice, I'm definitely smelling road trip.

Comment

i have the dvd, i learnt very useful stuffs thanks to that. the dvd have 16 video tutorials with the the tutos images & psd files to work on if u wish.
          i found it really good. but it's not a pro opinion :p

Comment