• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• juls
    Help! How can I extract from background.
    by juls
    Hello everyone. I have the following image (attached) in which I want to remove the glass object (number 1) from the green background and keep trasparency. I've tried using the "color range" (Select>ColorRange...) but I'm not getting good results, I'm also thinking in using paths but I...
    03-25-2012, 05:09 PM
  • Kellilou
    extract command - useful or not?
    by Kellilou
    Since upgrading to PS 7 from PS 5LE, I've noticed the extraction command and thought it would be a great way to simplify masking to create new layers. However, the few times I've tried it, it worked absolutely horrendously, with giant jagged edges, and wierd translucent spots, even when there is a...
    12-04-2003, 08:36 PM
  • arcadhia
    The Best Way???
    by arcadhia
    Which one is the best way to remove a person or object from a picture?
    1. Filter>Extract...
    2. Magnetic Lasso...
    3. Clone Stamp or else?

Cause I see limitations on all of them [i.e. HAIR] I know I've to polsih my skills, but my question is legal...

03-21-2005, 04:34 PM
  • York
    shooting flames? How to select?
    by York
    Hi,
    I am going to make a composition-picture where i want to put flames on it.

The picture will be a road, where the effect i want is something as a 'line of fire' on the road, where a car left marks (sorry for bad english) with his tires. I have two possibilities:

01-17-2008, 04:38 PM
  • Doug Nelson
    TIP: Non-plugin helpers for PS
    by Doug Nelson
    Got a useful program to use with Photoshop, but it's not a plugin? No problem. Just add a shortcut (alias) to that program into the 'Helpers/Jump To Graphics Editor' subfolder. Then you can use the File menu to jump your image over to that app and then come back, just like PS jumps to Imageworks....
    08-18-2001, 04:27 PM
Working...
X