Should I trust this video???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I trust this video???

check out this view, I dont know if i should trust it or not http://www.digitalphotoshopretouching.com/order.htm

Re: Should I trust this video???

to me it seems nice! This site has more d/b related stuff I think...it seem so to me! The ear piercing looks nice! If you see his before and after of the model...

Comment

http://www.vitalydruchinin.com/

Comment

What is there to 'trust' in that vid?

Comment

Hi isolatedace,

I just ordered the DVD, if you want to hold out I can give you a full review withn a day of receiving it. It looks pretty good, but we'll see.

Damien

Comment

I was also thinking of purchasing this video.
            Please keep us updated! thanks

Comment

i also ordered it, only i had one problem i had to pay immediately with paypal only i clicked it away so i don't know how to pay or if t Will receiving.. does annyone know? because i have to order it for twice and i dont want to have 2 of those expencive dvd's.

PLEASE HELP..
              Last edited by ruud92; 12-19-2007, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RokcetScientist View Post
                What is there to 'trust' in that vid?
                the fact that its $150... if its not worth it then the money is just lost.

Comment

Originally posted by isolatedace View Post
                  the fact that its $150... if its not worth it then the money is just lost.
                  Just for an update, the DVD ships Dec. 28th and I ordered 3 day shipping so I should be able to have a review for you by Jan 1st or 2nd.

Damien

Comment

Ok, sounds great. Please let us know!

Comment

I,m also waiting you review b4 order it.
                      please keep us update.
                      thank's.

Comment

seems interesting. I am curious how good it is!

Comment

Good find, even if you can get a few good tips from it, then it will be worth the money, unless it's just a hobby. Also the quality 39mp Hassy files definitely makes it nice to work with.

I really wish he had some versions like the first few photos in his beauty portfolio "Stefanie & Jennifer", I love how the D&B is applied. The top 3 in the video are pretty shadow'y and dark, but at least the last two are a lot brighter.

pretty cool stuff

I'm going to order one on the 28th I think...unless it's a big flop but from the previews and his before after pic's it looks pretty good.
                          Last edited by AdamZx3; 12-20-2007, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Why not ask that dude/those dudes for verifiable references and third-party reviews?

Comment

Okay...I wrote him a note and got this response...who knows...he may be a member on this site...

Thank you for your email. There are no reviews as of yet as the video hasn't
                              shipped yet, orders will start shipping on the 28th. I cover the entire skin
                              retouching process, watching the video you will learn all the techniques needed
                              to produce results as shown in the samples section of the website. I would say
                              the level of instruction is from beginner through advanced.

I am working on more videos focusing on specific scenarios retouchers face,
                              lighting, photography, etc. The first video is the only one specifically
                              dedicated to retouching.

I use the Canon 5D and the Hasselblad H3D-39 cameras, all included files except
                              for one are from the H3D-39.
                              --------------------------------------------------
                              I would think retouching a photo form a Hasselbalad would not provide the same results as retouching a 10 mpix photo.

Comment

Working...
                              X