Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Actions from Photo CS2 to CS3!

Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking for a few weeks now and I must say that for the most part everyone around here seems VERY polite and helpful.

My big problem right now is moving my Actions folder from CS2 to CS3, it's been so long from CS to CS2 that I've forgotten how I did it!

Thanks,
    L.

Please let me know if I placed this in the wrong forum.

Re: Moving Actions from Photo CS2 to CS3!

L, open your CS2 Actions folder and sort by date created. All the actions provided by Adobe should be grouped together. Mine have a date of March 22, 2005. Select all the other actions except the Adobe ones and copy them to the CS3>Presets>Actions folder. Launch PSCS3, open the Actioin's palette and use the flyout menu, scroll down through the list and load the actions you want to have access to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mendo View Post
      Hi Everyone,

I've been lurking for a few weeks now and I must say that for the most part everyone around here seems VERY polite and helpful.

My big problem right now is moving my Actions folder from CS2 to CS3, it's been so long from CS to CS2 that I've forgotten how I did it!

Thanks,
      L.

Please let me know if I placed this in the wrong forum.
      In the CS2 action palette click the actionset you want to save (not the individual actions), choose Save Actions from the flyout menu and a location of your choice. Close CS2 and open CS3. Open the folder you saved your actions to and simply drag and drop from the folder to CS3.

This way you have a backup of your actions too...

Comment

Groovy...now it's all coming back to me!
        Thanks you guys!!!

Comment

Working...
        X