Outsourcing editing services?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outsourcing editing services?

Hey guys, I have been able to find several companies that do retouching services but tehy seem to all focus on studio/fashion editing. Does anyone know of a company that will do wedding images? Most of our work is outdoors. We want to take 20-25 of our best iamges from each wedding and have someone do their thing to it and make them have the "WOW" factor. Our photos now are good, some love them, but I want some images that will just stand out and we are not pros when it comes to editing by any means. Any recommendations here would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,

Gwyne and Mark
    www.gwynemarkphotography.com <---weddings
    www.gwynemarkbeach.com <---kids and families
    www.gwynemark.com <--- sexy brides/models

Re: Outsourcing editing services?

Lavalu is an outsourcing company that mainly works with portrait/wedding photographers.

Comment

Try Photofix.com- it is an online photo retouching service for professional photographers.

Photofix is inexpensive ($0.70-$4.00 per image), great quality, and turn-around is 24 hours.

Comment

Gwyne and Mark,

I do a lot of colour correction and retouching on many different aspects of photography. If you like, you could email a couple of shots and i'll play with them, send them back and see what you think?

If you are intersted, my email address is : [email protected]

Nick

Comment

I just checked out this Photofix web site. Does anyone have any idea how they can do this stuff so cheaply? It just doesn't make any sense to me. It seems too good to be true. Anyone have any insight?
          Ray

Comment

Originally posted by gumba61 View Post
            I just checked out this Photofix web site. Does anyone have any idea how they can do this stuff so cheaply? It just doesn't make any sense to me. It seems too good to be true. Anyone have any insight?
            Ray
            I don´t agree that is too good. For amateurs photographers...... but not for profesionals. IMO.

Comment

What work do you need into them ?

Ash

Comment

Ray
                The quality is awful I think. May be they do it automatically applying some command. That's why is so cheap.

Comment

Also, I talked to my wife about it and she said they probably outsource offshore to India or China where the costs are low and they only have to pay people a couple of bucks a day.

Comment

Actually I think I it's Peru.

Comment

Can anyone drop some company names for wedding file editing of a good standard. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by skauskas View Post
                        The quality is awful I think. May be they do it automatically applying some command. That's why is so cheap.
                        No way you are sadly mistaken i work for a prolab in australia and we send heaps of work to india on a daily basis the quality is awesome and flawless but let me not quote the rates otherwise you will pass off

Comment

Ray
                          They probably outsource to India... Quite common nowadays.

Comment