Need help - My Picture from fat to Thin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help - My Picture from fat to Thin

Hey, I am looking for someone willing to help me get a 'motivational' picture of myself thinner more musclular and wondered if anyone could help me out.

I am 6' and 225lbs. I'm also 33. I am in Grad School for Public Health and work for the Marion County Health Department in Indianapolis, IN. I would love to have a picture of myself leaner and with some muscle added to use as my desktop picture at work and home to help motivate me to get to the gym.

I would like to get down to around 190lbs, with about 10% bodyfat (currently at 27%). I would be willing to pay you if the results looked good.

My myspace page is www.myspace.com/anddsmit and my email address is [email protected]. Let me know if anyone can help me out, and if so, what kind of pictures you want me to take to have to edit.

If you aren't interested, do you know of anyplace I could have this type of work done that won't be too expensive? With school and working for the health department, money is somewhat tight. Please let me know.

Thanks.

ps. Please send me a copy of any reply's to this post to my e-mail box at [email protected]. Thanks again.

- Andrew Smith

Re: Need help - My Picture from fat to Thin

I just lost about 30lb myself, salads instead of muffins and a bit of cardio did the trick.

The retouching can be done no problem, just sent you an email with some info.

Peter

Comment

Welcome to RetouchPRO. While the size of the original picture is really too small to work with, I gave it a quick try.

dc
      Attached Files
      Last edited by DCobb; 06-08-2008, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Here ya go Andy..
        Attached Files

Comment

OLbaldy ROCKS! it reminds me of those photo booths in Vegas that they put your head in new bodies then add to mugs.

Comment

Hi anddsmit,

I sent you e-mail regarding to send me photo.

I can do it for you.

Ash

Comment

Here's a link to my Google Picasa Web Album wih 4 shirtless pics in it that are all large and high-res. Let me know if they will work.

http://picasaweb.google.com/anddsmit/ShirtlessPics6808

Thanks-
              Andrew Smith

Comment

Andrew, does "Magnuson-Stack, Bristow, or Putti-Platt" sound familiar? Have had all three and it's frozen solid now! Good LUCK!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Here's my attempt.
                  Attached Files

Comment

This is my version for your motivational photo. I hope you like it. It is not perfect, my techniques need improvements and I need more practice.

I used the montage/collage technique, took somebody else's abs and I tried to match the colors. I worked also with the liquify tool, applied D&B, a high pass filter to increase the sharpness.

I wish you good luck with your exercises, diet and I hope you'll get in shape soon.

Here is the full size photo

A lighter, cropped version
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by laura.lala; 06-12-2008, 10:37 AM.

Comment