Photo enhancing software question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo enhancing software question

We are hoping someone can recommend to us a software program that can enhance multiple photos at one time. We are currently using Nero 7 to "fix" our photos (on Windows XP) but you can only do one pic at a time. When our son is playing football or baseball we tend to have a lot of pics to go thru and are looking for something to make it easier. Any suggestions would be helpful! Thanks!

Re: Photo enhancing software question

Photoshop will allow you to create an Action which you can then run on a whole folder full of images, no matter how many you have.
    Regards, Murray

Comment

For the pro-level software, almost all of them do. Unfortunately, for Photoshop the cost may push you to a consumer level package. However, the cost of some other pro-level packages are not too bad. And there is one competing free package called Gimp. Just Google it and download. It is completely free and very powerful.

For the consumer-level software, not many do. Hopefully, you will get some good feedback from others here. But, don't forget... there may be other features you will look for next. For a good feature comparison, look at this site: http://photo-editing-software-review.toptenreviews.com/ .
      Good luck on the search !

Comment

You can shoot RAW or, with Photoshop open JPEGS in Camera Raw, adjust one, select others and apply the adjustment.

Comment

Get Photoscape or XnView. Both are free and rather excellent. Maybe that's all you need.

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me! I will check into some of these...

Comment

If your working with a large number of photographs Adobe Lightroom does an excellent job of synchronising settings applied to one photo to a large numbers of others....

Comment

I'm not sure about this but it's worth a look
                www.photoshop.com/express

Photoshop Elements 6 would set you back about $150 USD if I remember right. That would be a decent middle ground.

Personally, for your use, catalouging and making color and contrast adjustments to family photos- I think longside1 nailed it. Lightroom is an awesome program, takes care of all your photos. there will be a learning curve but not near as much as photoshop.
                You can download a trial version here.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

Comment

I would like to third the choise of Lightroom.

A bit cheaper than Photoshop and quite usefull when dealing with a lot of images =)

Comment

Working...
                  X