• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• luciengordon
    Car Retouching??
    by luciengordon
    Anybody know how to professionally retouch cars? Or know of any good websites on the subject all i can find is sites that tell you how to put a body kit on a car or make it chrome.

any help would be cool
    cheers
    07-08-2008, 11:27 AM
  • Diego81
    My First Car Retouching
    by Diego81
    This is my first car retouching I've made up a fake car advertising campaign to practice. I will appreciate some feedback and I don't mind harsh criticism as far as it's with fundamentals I think this is the best tool to learn

Anyway here it goes

http://diegoa...
    01-10-2011, 08:18 PM
  • atstockland
    Automobile photo retouching
    by atstockland
    Im retouching a few images of cars. The two things I am having a bit of trouble with is fixing/replacing/creating the highlights along the length of the car and removing distracting reflections(yet keep the car looking "real"). Ive put a lot of time into working on creating nice highlights...
    04-24-2008, 05:45 PM
  • Angel_Ice
    Car retouching
    by Angel_Ice
    Hi, i'm trying to make this phto retouch.

Anyone can explain me how to retouch correctly this kind of photos? I saw that often professional car retouches clean all shines and relfections from the car and from the windows.

For exemple here, how to remove all that reflections...
    05-29-2006, 06:28 AM
  • jeljones
    Car Retouch Images?
    by jeljones
    Hello all,

I know that majority of this site is dedicated to retouching people.

I was wondering if anyone had their hands on an unretouched file of an expensive car. Or some site with resources I can use?

I want to have a go on a car.

If I...
    12-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Working...
X