• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• limelight
    extreme skin tone
    by limelight
    some of the skintones questioned here can be reproduced with a little trial and error but what about this one: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...346156&type=3? it's extreme. any ideas?
    12-08-2012, 12:43 PM
  • red313
    Equalizing skin tone
    by red313
    How do you equalize someones skin tone. I have heard by airbrushing but when I do it, never comes out right. Please help.

Thanks
    03-24-2008, 12:44 AM
  • gymnast61791
    Golden/bronze skin tone
    by gymnast61791
    Hey there I was wondering if anyone had a way to consistently create this type of skin tone. I just am unsure what they're doing for color. It's apparent that the red's/magenta's are reduced and the image as a whole (by comparison) is much more "green." Anyone have tips?

From...
    02-07-2013, 02:16 PM
  • kerijohnson
    Adjusting for skin tone only
    by kerijohnson
    I'm wondering if someone could explain in detail how to adjust for the skin tone.
    I'd like to desaturate yet make a warm tone (sepia) skin color without causing the background to change color.
    I've been working with adjustment layers trying to get this result and just can't figure it out....
    01-01-2011, 01:02 PM
  • anderson234
    this skin tone?
    by anderson234
    Hi,

I love this skin tone (the left one), so I randomly use an image(the right one) and try to emulate (highlight/shadow,color,saturation). As result, you can see it's still quite different from the target.
    Of course I should have done a pore level retouching, but talking about tone,...
    11-16-2017, 02:41 AM
Working...
X