Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You may not beleive this, but it's true...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• drode
    If it's not good, I don't want to fix it
    by drode
    This was a quote from Jay Maisel in a recent video with Scott Kelby. It struck me as profound on two levels.

First and most obvious was the idea that one should start with a quality image and go from there. One will rarely take a poor image and make it great and a mediocre final image...
    07-26-2011, 11:37 AM
  • HughSteenk
    You aren't going to learn it on the internet....
    by HughSteenk
    ..and you can't learn taste. (Stop sucking)

[Hi, I'm new]

Ask yourself why you aren't any good at retouching. Is it because you don't really want to be good at it? Takes too much time, must be a button or technique I don't yet know? Maybe I just like ugly couches, that's...
    07-18-2008, 02:55 PM
  • Blue Leader
    "Fuzziness" From Rotating
    by Blue Leader
    Greetings,

My question is fairly straightforward... Maybe I'm completely crazy (which isn't out of the question) but from one of my previous Photoshop classes it seems like I remember being told that there's some way to set it so you can rotate something and the edges wont become "fuzzy"...
    10-18-2008, 05:43 PM
  • Cuervo79
    OK what do you do for resting...
    by Cuervo79
    Let me explain, right now I was making a 100% crop before and after composition to show on another thread. Immediately I started seeing lots of spots in the skin needing healing I mean these where really obvious spots that I should not have missed.
    Most of the time when I'm retouching a photo...
    09-21-2008, 12:27 AM
  • feivel
    Confessions of a Hehe-ist
    by feivel
    Ok, I admit I'm a bigot. I can't stand any post that says: "hehe".
    But I would like to change.

I think the first step in resolving prejudice is to try to understand your "enemy".
    I'll need the help of the forum members if I'm to be successful.
    01-30-2003, 09:52 AM
Working...
X