propably a stupid question on pscs4..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• propably a stupid question on pscs4..

Hi - just upgrade to pscs4 and got the book photoshop for dummies bla bla - I cant find out why i cant use my arrow keys for finetuning in adjustment layers - insteat it just changes from red to green to whatever in the curtains .... i use to do it in pscs3 without problems - really anoying. What am i doing wrong. thanks anna

Re: propably a stupid question on pscs4..

Anna, there are a ton of shortcuts and keystokes that have changed from CS3 to CS4. Adobe decided to standardize across applications in it CS4 Suite. That meant many changes to PS that most of us do not like but I find don't take to long to get used to.
    There are documents at Adobe and on the web that summarize what those changes are.
    Regards, Murray

Comment

Re: propably a stupid question on pscs4..

thanks mistermonday - i really think those changes sucks -and are a waits of precious time

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Poppi
        New adobe photoshop question
        by Poppi
        Sorry if this is the wrong forum but it has been a while since I have done any restorations. I only assumed that Adobe would have a new version of Photoshop out by now. I currently use ver. 7.0. Is there any reason to look for a new version? I don't do anything fancy, I just do pretty basic repairs...
        09-23-2007, 04:26 PM
      • ikantempur
        Adobe Illustrator question
        by ikantempur
        Hi there, I have a question about a certain tool or technique that may or may not exist in Illustrator cs4.

First I'd like to say, I'm not sure how to explain this, so I'll try my best.
        I was wondering if there was a way to average or relax the points that make up a line or shape....
        07-13-2009, 07:40 AM
      • pavel123
        CS4, is it worth it?
        by pavel123
        I am using PS SC2 at the moment.
        I would like to get user opinions, is it really worth the effort (and price ) to upgrade to CS4? One thing I know for sure, it has much higher requirement for computer resources. I mostly do photo post processing and photo art.

Thank you in ...
        10-07-2009, 04:01 PM
      • Janelle Arnold
        Photoshop CS3 question.
        by Janelle Arnold
        I am looking for a recommendation on a good book to learn Photoshop CS3 any suggestions?
        02-20-2008, 07:57 PM
      • KR1156
        cs4 help
        by KR1156
        maybe markzebra or someone can help me with this...

you know when you go into your hue/sat ad layer, and select let's say reds, and hold down shift or option to add / minus red tones....is there a way to quickly do that in cs4, like we did in cs3? i know you can click on the little +...
        09-13-2009, 05:29 PM
      Working...
      X