Masking/silo software favorites?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masking/silo software favorites?

Just trying to get a feel for what people prefer to use. I've used Mask Pro in the past, have dabbled with Fluid Mask and others, but tend to cut masks by hand most of the time in the last few years. What do folks prefer to use for complex masking or silos?

Plugins or techniques within CS?

Related Topics

Collapse

• jeppe
    best masking software..
    by jeppe
    i use pscs5 but im not that good masking fine hair with either quick selection and refine edges or masking by using channels and calculations, apply images and so on. Im shooting on a green screen or white paper roll. Does anyone know of a good plugin /standalone software program for masking - price...
    01-26-2011, 02:33 PM
  • plugsnpixels
    Save 53% off Fluid Mask masking software
    by plugsnpixels
    Fluid Mask 3 is being offered at 53% off for a limited time.

See here for more info, examples and the link....
    01-13-2017, 02:08 AM
  • Blacknight
    Masking
    by Blacknight
    I thought I had seen a thread that covered masking in some detail, but I can't find it. I posted a "question" on masking in the "Cover Girl" restoration challenge area, but I think it is buried there as I have not gotten any reaponse. Basically I guess I need to know what to do...
    06-18-2002, 03:45 PM
  • Arandel
    EZ Mask
    by Arandel
    Hey y'all,

I was flipping through a photography magazine the other day, in which they featured EZ Mask software by Digital Film Tools (http://www.digitalfilmtools.com/ezmask/). I wonder if anybody here has had some experience with it - and if so: how good is it? From my own work, masking...
    01-22-2007, 02:45 PM
  • beefhitler
    How do I mask something like this?
    by beefhitler
    As an example I will use a random shot got lying around.

This: http://i.imgur.com/Ivg0sVl.jpg

I need masks for:

1. The camel
    2. The cart
    3. The guy sitting in the cart

I am very very new to this so please bear with my newbie...
    02-04-2017, 09:23 PM
Working...
X