X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFrazier
    replied
    Re: Teeth - natural look

Don't mean to be a stick in the mud, but if you don't have permission from the model to post the original, then you don't have permission to post a retouched version either. You either have a release to use the person's image in public domains or you don't.

Leave a comment:

• RokcetScientist
    replied

It is important to remember that teeth are ivory, and that ivory is not white!!!

Leave a comment:

• sn4il
    replied

sn4il, how about trying to move (or liquify) the upper lip and upper teeth slightly to the right for the left photo?
    Will do
    I did not notice that before,
    Thnx

Leave a comment:

• cun030876
    replied

sn4il, how about trying to move (or liquify) the upper lip and upper teeth slightly to the right for the left photo? That way they will be more aligned with the facial axis.

Leave a comment:

• Juergen D
    replied

When you have the reply window open, scroll down to Additional Options and click on Manage Attachments.

You can upload JPEGs up to 100 Kb, up to 200 Kb if you are a patron.

Juergen

Leave a comment:

• sn4il
    replied

I decided to start from scratch on this one, instead using heavy c/h & d/b I used a liquify filter. I think this time i kept more of the original texture and hightlights on them.
    I took Jack's advice and added a bit of color to the eyes and lightened the bottom row of teeth.
    I think my monitor its not calibrated properly.

Keven: Sorry, I can not post original, I dont have permision from the model

What do You guys think? I kept previous version to see the difference.
    http://www.proxerphoto.com/taketwo.jpg
    What else could be done to this picture to improve?
    Thnx
    Max

P.s How do You attach a thumbnail to the post?

Leave a comment:

• CYAN JACK
    replied

It looks like she has a bit of an overbite.

-Move the teeth up a smidgen
    -Add just a hint of color back into them, they are starting to look grey. You could also add a little color back into the eyes they look to grey as well.
    -Lighten the bottom row of teeth so they move forward a bit.
    -darken (slightly ) along the top gum-line, where the teeth meet the lips in order to create more of.

happy retouching,

Leave a comment:

• igot2pman
    replied

Originally posted by Juergen D View Post
    A little USM on both teeth and upper lip. Slightly increased contrast on teeth only. Painted with color sampled from the lower lip on the upper. (All on the right side only)
    It an improvement...

sn4il, can you post a crop of the original? and the method that you previously used.

I like the hair color...,
    -Keven

Leave a comment:

• Juergen D
    replied

A little USM on both teeth and upper lip. Slightly increased contrast on teeth only. Painted with color sampled from the lower lip on the upper. (All on the right side only)

Juergen
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• sn4il
    started a topic Teeth - natural look

Teeth - natural look

Hi,
    I was plying with one of the images I shot last weekend and got stuck on the teeth.
    Since I just started learing photoshop and retouching techniques I'm happy with everything except damn teeth and upper lip.
    I just cant get them to look natural.
    Here is my take on this:
    http://www.proxerphoto.com/agatka25.jpg
    What could be done to this picture to make them look natural?
    I will appreciate all advices.
    thnx
    Max