just my idea..for shooting

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• abmayor
    Shadow removal
    by abmayor
    Hello All,

Please I need help on how best to remove shadow from this image , . The image ahas a lots of sun or light reflect.

Thanks...
    10-28-2014, 12:19 PM
  • beezy40
    Butta Fly
    by beezy40
    Is this image too saturated? I wanted to create a emotional hallmark card, photograph of this beautiful creature. How is the composition, and detail?...
    08-03-2009, 10:37 AM
  • MidwestPhotog
    Latex Model - Critique
    by MidwestPhotog
    Your thoughts please; the good, bad, and ugly.

My primary interests are basically as follows:
    First, learning if this photo is any good.
    Second, critiquing the existing post-processing work.
    Lastly, learning, what post-processing work would suit & strengthen...
    05-25-2009, 03:44 PM
  • xblink
    Retouch review
    by xblink
    Hi I have done a couple of retouches , you can find them on my site www.photoeffect.co.uk , just looking for some feedback

thanks
    05-24-2012, 03:26 PM
  • raven4ns
    Help wanted with an image
    by raven4ns
    Hello,
    I'm working on another image and have run into a bit of a snag. If you look at the right side of the image you will notice some hot areas I would like to tone down. I tried the clone brush but it doesn't really do a good job on large areas or at least the way I was using it didn't work...
    06-06-2014, 04:24 AM
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just my idea..for shooting

any critique?
    Attached Files

Re: just my idea..for shooting

robertkacala,welcome to RetouchPRO

Can you post a high resolution larger picture?

The following information may be of some use..

Click HERE for Info on how to size and attach images to your posts

If you want to post the larger resolution that is over 100K then you can host your image elsewhere and attach a link,: ImageVenue.com (3Meg max, free) or pixentral.com (2Meg max, free) or photobucket.com (1 Meg max free,... 5 Meg PRO)-- then post a link here in this thread to the site that is hosting your larger version
    Also, please attach an under 100K version here, so the thread remains useful in the future, regardless of external links.

Just a few points from the small image provided:
    I had to strain and zoom in to see what was going on in the image(a larger size may have helped here)
    Everything is centered which makes for a static image
    the reflection and shadow should be rippled to match the water and diffused a bit more
    Nothing really POPS out to grab attention

here is a sample of what I mean (shadow needs more work but you can get the gist)
    Attached Files
    ~.~0lBaldy~.~

Comment

i would add a David Hockney cold and artificial splash !

Comment

bigger pic.http://www.robertkacala.com/retouch/aikido1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by robertkacala View Post
          Better, Robert, but still too small to see clearly. A composition like that requires a large sized image.

Send the original to your own mail address using www.YouSendIt.com or www.Pando.com. Open the mail message, copy the link it contains, and post that link here. Then we can see it at full size.

Comment

My taste would go to crop the image more dynamically, add that splash of water because being thrown into the water usually creates some sort of reaction. Get closer to the action, unless you use that vast negative space to emphasize the vast power or something of an aikido throw, like creating ripples you know? nice.

Comment

Working...
            X