Hey all, I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all, I'm back!

After a long and hectic couple of years, things have settled down for me quite a bit. And so, I'm able to devote a bit of time to the forums again .

So I wanted to say, "Hi," to all the old friends I haven't seen in a while, and offer a big hello to the new members.

One big thing on the horizon is that I'm writing and producing a video series on retouching theory. But this isn't a tutorial series on how to achieve specific effects, it will be an actual course on how to retouch. Over the last few years of consulting, I have discovered that a huge percentage of retouchers have never taken the time to learn to think like a retoucher, but have instead just learned how to do retouchy type things. Anyway, we're gearing up to have the first rough cut out some time in June, and I'll be posting it for you all to see. It's looking like the first one to be finished will actually be "Black and White Conversion" which is slated to be lesson 12 (though it started out as 9, so who knows where it will end up in the final count) along with the "Presumption and Defense" which is sort of a formal introduction.

Anyway, Hi again and I look forward to being back.

Cheers,
    Michael

Re: Hey all, I'm back!

Hi Michael, welcome back...

Comment

Nice to meet you. I am a master retouchy type thinger. I'll be waiting anxiously for your videos!

Comment

Originally posted by crazyfly1 View Post
        Nice to meet you. I am a master retouchy type thinger. I'll be waiting anxiously for your videos!
        Sorry, did you just call yourself a Master?

Comment

I'm sorry, do you need a little loan so you can buy a sense of humor?

Comment

Working...
          X