Proper way of applying pattern??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper way of applying pattern??

HEy I was wondering if anybody can explain the proper way to use the pattern filter?
    I have some textures like wood etc... and would like to change out a wall in an image with the wood,brick patterns. How do I duplicate the texture fast to cover a whole wall for instance with that pattern? And more importantly so it looks natural the joining points.
    Is there a way I can make a selection of the wall which is maybe plain cement and I want it brick and I have a brick texture but much smaller than the wall and DPI of the image?
    Hope that makes sense,
    Snook

Thanks for any help.

Related Topics

Collapse

• michael79f
    texture pattern
    by michael79f
    I'm working on enlarging a photo of a client's father and have a problem getting rid of the texture pattern used on the original photo. Is there a way to remove the pattern while enhancing the details of the photo?

Thanks for any help,
    Michael...
    10-08-2012, 06:55 PM
  • pure
    how to create a repetitive pattern like that?
    by pure
    hi

is it ever possible to create a pattern exactly like that, in CS5 photoshop from scratch, which repeats itself endlessly and you cannot see the borders and that it is a pattern?

thanks...
    04-10-2012, 03:18 AM
  • pure
    generating repetitive patterns
    by pure
    hi

i want to generate repetitive patterns for cgi artists.
    i found out how to do this in photoshop cs5 (my main app) now,
    but the difficulty is to generate a pattern which has no seam on all 4 sides.

i asked already a similar question at subforum, they meant...
    01-11-2012, 01:52 AM
  • viper7
    Looking for Leather Texture
    by viper7
    , First of all Thanks , Secondly sorry , iam not sure this is the right section to request or not. iam looking for a leather texture jpg , any idea from where i can get it or any one like to share ...

thank you Much
    10-17-2007, 08:45 AM
  • Andrew5437
    how to seamless floor pattern
    by Andrew5437
    Hi community and gurus,

I want to retouch an image making the floor seamless as there is a joint patch on the wooden floor visible in the attaches seamless picture for your reference. I have also attached an original image as well. I need to to know only the technique by which it can...
    05-31-2017, 12:43 PM
Working...
X