Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My kids photos to retouch

Hey again,

Here are 2 shots of my 2 daughters looking for retouch.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/9387/a0001426.jpg

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/822/a0001381.jpg

Re: My kids photos to retouch

Tareq,

retoucpro.com is basically a learning forum where members post their best efforts and others critique/guide/help with suggestions and recommendations.

Don't expect the members to do the retouching for you.

If you need guidance, post what you accomplished and the members will be more than helpful in giving you ideas on how to improve your work.

Originally posted by Tareq View Post
    Hey again,

Here are 2 shots of my 2 daughters looking for retouch.

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/9387/a0001426.jpg

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/822/a0001381.jpg

Comment

Hi Frank,
      Tareq usually posts photos for people to practice on. He's pretty good at doing retouching himself.

And I thought I was the leach nazi!

Comment

two girls composite
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lurch View Post
          hi frank,
          tareq usually posts photos for people to practice on. He's pretty good at doing retouching himself.

And i thought i was the leach nazi!
          Yes ;-)
          But also from people retouching i can learn what they are retouch, not necessary how they retouch, sometimes i retouch the wrong parts or wrong way, giving guidance only by text may not helping me as not everything i can understand, the best way for me to learn is by to watch [or see samples/results].

Comment

Originally posted by MiningArt
            Thanks for the practice. Two very lovely smiles.
            Thank you very much for the comment!
            I like your attempt, thanks again.

Comment

Hi Tareq,

I think that work in this way is a very sensitive matter to any retoucher!
              It´s a matter of taste and of what exactly the client is looking for !
              Anyway, at the risk to not please you, and your daughter, I made a try !

I think that the beauty retouch must be as subtle as possible, so as accordingly to the age of the model ! For your daughter, I didn´t think nothing so glamorous as it would be for an adult model ! I hope she likes !
              cheers
              Last edited by pdelavigne; 06-30-2009, 10:50 PM. Reason: typo errors

Comment

I don´t know how to add the file ! Let´s try again !
                Attached Files

Comment

my try on this one...cute girl.
                  Attached Files

Comment

and this beautiful girl...
                    Attached Files

Comment

I don't know, I think the best retouch was the originals, and nearly every version here blew out the quality and beauty of the originals, not adding anything really. Just my opinion. Maybe the goes to prove the best retouch is to have nice lighting like Tareq had to begin with.

Comment

Hi Acsi,
                        maybe you´re right about some degradations on quality, but, about the lighting
                        you could see that, in every version, you could note that everyone had applyed some fill , thus everyone agree that it´s lacking in the original.

Comment

Originally posted by acsi View Post
                          I don't know, I think the best retouch was the originals, and nearly every version here blew out the quality and beauty of the originals, not adding anything really. Just my opinion. Maybe the goes to prove the best retouch is to have nice lighting like Tareq had to begin with.
                          I agree about taking good originals, but as far as I know originals are never used for production, they are all retouched or enhanced is some fashion. I wish everyone would use a blue or green screen for their photos. Personally, I already know that as a beginner my versions won't amount to much. Maybe after trying and learning a year from now things will improve. I appreciate the photos being offered for practice and evaluation. There are areas of the photos that could be improved upon., John

Comment

I will breach the sensitive subject..... I believe these photos would be great practice for hair removal.. plucking the eyebrows, removing lip hair, removing arm hair, removing forehead hair.... all invisibly.. leaving the photos as is as far as skin texture and tone.. minus the extraneous hair...

I would post a sample of what I mean, BUT, I am not skilled enough at removing the hair without screwing up the original and mottling or blurring the skin, so I am using them for practice, trying to improve my skills and remove the hair whilst retaining the original texture and skin tone. (Maybe a link to a higher resolution, like the original RAW would help... what do you think Tareq?)

These are also good photos to practice on for removing the bra strap on the shoulder and under the arm, cleaning teeth, and making the eyes pop,... among other things..

Thanks for the usage Tareq!

Comment

Your daughters are getting lovelier everyday. And your photography is improving as well. Keep up the good work...
                              Attached Files

Comment