What to do next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do next?

First of all thank you everybody for such a warm community! It is my first post there so let me know if I broke some rule. I'm trying to learn D&B magic on photo by jasz (thank you, jasz!). At this point I don't know is my image smooth enough and where to go next to make it even better. One more question - folds on the neck. I think if I get rid of them it will look not quite good.

Full-size could be found there:
    Tina before and after
    Attached Files

Re: What to do next?

the folds on the neck should go! do they remind you of something? hint: between the legs

the white on her right eye needs rework--it looks unnatural and flat. eyeball is round.

her skin is blotchy. her left eyebrow needs some cleaning up. you might want to paint in some hair to over plucked areas to even out a bit.

the position of her earring is weird?

Comment

Re: What to do next?

Yes, toan thai is right, I thought the same thing about her neck!

I like the mole on her bosom more than the mole above her lip.
      The mole might be a refocus point for the jewelery if place a little up and to the right.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• Insensitive.
        Natural retouch
        by Insensitive.
        Is this ok lol?

09-29-2008, 07:59 PM
      • carmina
        New Here - Self Editing Photographer
        by carmina
        Hi there!

I edit all of my own work. I like to keep people looking natural, and flawless (if that makes any sense). I tend not to push it when it comes to adding depth around the hairline and things like that. Don't know why...

I want to be world class in every respect. So...
        08-28-2008, 09:17 PM
      • Kevin Connery
        Nonpainted painting
        by Kevin Connery
        I'm kind of between a good photographer and a good Photoshop dabbler, and much of my work reflects that--it's an OK shot, but with some cleanup it's not bad.

I'd appreciate some comments on this bit. It's a "studio" portrait, but I had to do more tweaking than I'd intended...
        06-26-2003, 04:02 AM
      • moofactory
        Retoucher test feedback appreceated.
        by moofactory
        Hi all, I was just in the clasifides and have submitted a test peice to one of the members here wanting a retoucher.

would appreceate any feedback, what ive missed? anyhthing thats not quite right? and how long would you expect what ive done should take?

Below is the origional...
        07-09-2005, 04:34 PM
      • Tim Whitney
        C&C – Photo by Jasz
        by Tim Whitney
        Hi, I have been lurking around the site for quite a few months now trying to absorb as much as possible. I am looking for serious critiques and comments on this retouch. What did I overlook, what could be better, what should I have not done at all? Please be honest, I am not here just to have some fun...
        03-31-2008, 09:46 PM
      Working...
      X