pattern- please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pattern- please help

how to make this pattern?? i tried all filters, add noise, disolve.... and the white turns in purple on blue surface, especially when i put the picture in cmyk :-(
    Attached Files

Re: pattern- please help

Originally posted by lucija View Post
    how to make this pattern??
    Why?
    It has already been made, hasn't it?

Comment

i need it bigger..... just white little dots that look like this one...

Comment

Looks more like a poor gradation than an actual effect created on purpose. Paint the shape with white, lower the opacity and knock down the number of colours used when outputting it to a gif or jpeg.

Comment

how about making a circular gradient and then warping it?

Comment

Your sample contains a few color ranges that will be out of gamut in CMYK. If that is your destination color space, I would recommend creating this gradation in the desired CMYK setup from the beginnning.

Comment

Its not that hard, just use a gradient map or something and start masking.

Comment

Originally posted by lucija View Post
                how to make this pattern?? i tried all filters, add noise, disolve.... and the white turns in purple on blue surface, especially when i put the picture in cmyk :-(
                Hint... don't use white... try something like a light grayish blue. I would start with R111, G130, B154 or its equivalent in CMYK... then blur and add noise

Looks like there are some gradients in use there also..

Comment

I had a quick play trying to replicate it. See if this gets you on the right track.
                  This isn't detailed by any means, I'm assuming you have an idea how to use PS. If you need it more detailed let me know.

Radial Gradient (you choose your colors and opacity etc.)
                  Polar Coordinates (rectangular to polar selection)
                  New Soft Light layer with 50% gray fill
                  Add noise, monochrome, gaussian (the amount is up to you, I used around 33%)
                  Gaussian Blur your noise layer to your preference
                  Mask your noise layer

Looks like you may need a couple gradient layers, or once you apply your polar coordinates just create a copied layer and transform to adjust the size.

My apologies if the write up is confusing.
                  Good Luck!

Comment

thank you all for comments, gradient wasn't the problem than the dots (maybe you couldn't see them on this little attachment...) and the fact tha the white looks purple on blue background...
                    I started in cmyk (thanks O_photo- although i don't like to work in cmyk for this things is definitely better, so you can be disappointed right away with colours :-) 0lBaldy you were right about usig greyish color, thanks, very good tip, than I followed rohapes advises and that was already much better than my trying, I have to play with it a little more, but I believe I'm close :-) and rohape, you can answer me so confusing every time, you helped a lot

Comment

Glad I wasn't confusing and could help!
                      !pleh dlouc and gnisufnoc t'nsaw dlaG

Comment

fu gnisufnoc s'taht ,ko

Comment