photoshop blotchy yellow skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photoshop blotchy yellow skin

i have an image and around the arm pit areas the skin looks tea stained on the picture, really blotchy yellow skin,and ive tried, patching, hue ,blur, cures vibrance and air brushing but im haveing problems with the skin tone and colour,does eny 1 know eny good tricks for adding perfect colour for perfectly looking skin????

Re: photoshop blotchy yellow skin

Have you tried color range? zoom into the pixel level and select the pixels that are way off very yellow/green or often magenta for the reds. Select them then adjust the feathering then use curves, hue/sat, or whatever your favorite method for shifting color.

Comment

A Selective Color Adj layer often works well for this type of problem. Why don't you attach an image of that underarm area so members can recommend a solution that works on that image?
      Regards, Murray

Comment

thank u both for ur advice ill give it a try,and ill upload it soon

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• QueenBrownShuga
          Yellow skin
          by QueenBrownShuga
          First I want to say thank you to all the wonderful people at this site who have helped over time. I love the cooperation and the willingness to give.

Now my situation. When I take photos of myself or any light skin colored person, I end up with yellow skin such as my attachments. I figured...
          10-16-2006, 08:04 PM
        • freddyfries
          Getting skin tones right?
          by freddyfries
          Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has any good tips on how to get the skin tone looking a bit better on this image.

I tend to stick in a fairly fierce S-curve in Photoshop to get this style of image (ie highlight fairly blown out and shadows deeper), however the downside is that there...
          09-14-2006, 03:37 AM
        • fotogen
          Skin Tone help?
          by fotogen
          I am sorry if I am posting on something that might have spoken about many times on the forum.
          I need some advice/technique to correct and even out skin tone on an image. What is the best trick to do this please? I have attached an image which I like to keep in color but the skin tones do not...
          01-19-2010, 11:24 AM
        • c19h28O2
          Skin Skin Skin!
          by c19h28O2
          Guys,

I'm trying to learn to d&b but with this photo i'm having no luck. I keep trying on the left side of her cheek with a 50% soft light layer (as per Eismanns's book) but there is a lot of yellow when i zoom in and i'm not sure how to tackle it. i've tried sampling colors and...
          07-05-2007, 01:49 PM
        • buso23
          How to get better skin color in this photo ?
          by buso23
          I've tried different techniques but I'm not satisfied with the results. Am I asking too much ? Can the skin color be improved in this photo ?

Also, as the model was wearing make-up on the face and not on the hands, what's the best way to equalize the skin tone ?

Thanks....
          09-21-2010, 05:13 PM
        Working...
        X