Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Enhancement or Replacement

Hi,

Sometime ago there was a detailed tutorial on how to Replace The Practically Closed Left Eye with The Open Right Eye.

I have conducted several searches and cannot locate that or a similar tutorial.

Any suggestions on how to:

1.....Open The Practically Closed Left Eye would be greatly appreciated

2.....Replace The Practically Closed Left Eye with the Open Right Eye would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You for your suggestions.
    Hersul

Re: Eye Enhancement or Replacement

Just make a copy of the eye area covering some skin that you can later mask out smoothly. Flip it. Unflip the reflections and correct the direction of the light as needed.

Comment

Re: Eye Enhancement or Replacement

Hi Flexmanta,

Thank You for the quick reply.

Can you supply a detailed explanation or point me to a tutorial as I do not have extensive Photoshop experience.

As a mater of fact, I do not know how to flip the eye 180 degrees or how to install the eye so it looks acceptable.

Thank You

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• alreese83
        eye for a eye
        by alreese83
        I am retouching a wedding photograph where the bride's left eye is closed. It closed because she had stroke, so I cannot grab an eye from a similar image. To have an open left eye all I would have to do is --- copy, paste, and warp / distort the duplicate eye to place it in the right socket, and bam...
        08-01-2015, 07:35 PM
      • lolli
        how to widen or open eye
        by lolli
        Hi I have cs3 and can't figure out how to widen or open eye. Any help would be appreciated. Pat
        01-16-2009, 12:52 PM
      • leeinla
        How do fix a lazy eye?
        by leeinla
        I need to fix the left eye? Should I make the right eye a little bigger too?
        Should I use the warp tool or liquify?...
        04-28-2013, 04:32 PM
      • meg96
        Saggy Eye Socket
        by meg96
        Greetings Everyone,
        I've got a portrait that needs a retouch of the upper LEFT eye socket area.
        The skin there needs to be pulled back. I tried various "liquify" opps, but
        nothing seems to leave it looking natural.

http://www.pbase.com/image/1011852...
        08-04-2008, 07:07 AM
      • Justin Goode
        VISION--Right Eye vs. Left Eye
        by Justin Goode
        Before I start, I know that I'm BRAND NEW. Regardless, this is a topic that is EXTREMELY serious for all of us around here. I'm only 23 (24 in one month...July 30th) and I have always had 20-20 vision since I was a baby, according to the eye doctor. But even though I go to the eye doctor once a...
        06-07-2006, 12:58 AM
      Working...
      X