Professional Retouching Secrets DVD by Karl Taylor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Retouching Secrets DVD by Karl Taylor

This DVD is aimed at photographers who want to improve the impact and dynamism of their portrait, fashion, beauty or product images.

http://www.karltaylorphotography.co....graphy-DVD.htm

Re: Professional Retouching Secrets DVD by Karl Ta

Good stuff for those who want to learn. I like that it includes product retouching and the price is very good (puts all those other videos in the 300-500 price range to shame).

Comment

Come on...
      You do not know if the dvd have the same level of the more expensiv stuff.
      Its also a point if you have a company who produces the dvds or if you have to do that alone. There are so many things what makes the price.

But i think too thats the dvd looks interesting.
      Fair price (i dont like to compare with others) and interesting trailer.

lg Calvin

Comment

The cost of producing a DVD? What's that, a good microphone, a computer, a screen capture software, a well written script, and some pre-made exercises? For something that you can learn at an academy that will cost you less and will give you a certificate with high chances of getting a full time job?

Comment

Its not fair to discuss here the costs of a production. Thats not the topic

But i can tell you (after producing 3 by myself and 3 with a company) the costs are much more what you expect.
          If you are interested in discussing that write me an email.
          I think the topic here is the dvd of karl tayler

lg Calvin

Comment

Calvin...cost must be considered along with price. Who knows what's in the $300 DVD's until they are seen. And I have yet seen one at that price or even above $200 worth that price. If the DVD is good quality at a good price and it is marketed correctly the volume will more than exceed the cost.

This DVD is priced right. Now the question is the content. I'd rather risk a $79 investment in the unknown vs $350.
            Last edited by skydog; 02-15-2010, 06:01 AM.

Comment

@Skydog
              Yes you are absoluty right.

lg Calvin

Comment

Rizkhanpsy, looks like a great deal! Thanks for sharing the link.
                Regards, Murray
                Last edited by mistermonday; 02-15-2010, 03:11 PM. Reason: corrected typo

Comment

The DVD is 79£ not 79USD

Comment

For less than $300, I can buy this DVD, Calvins and Vitaly's...not a bad deal

Comment

I think the main thing that attracts me to this DVD is the money back guarantee. That's some serious weight.

Comment

Seems very good!!!! Would love to see more because the trailer doesn't show nothing relevant, but beautiful pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesium View Post
                          I think the main thing that attracts me to this DVD is the money back guarantee. That's some serious weight.
                          What!?!? And how is determined that a person buys it, copys it then send it back to the author with the excuse of "I don't like it"? Should be some regulation rules for this (maybe the small letter?)

Comment

This guy really knows how to sell his stuff... Check the other videos on his website, they're all amazing but don't show relevant stuff, but are so cool made that will make you want all his DVD's...

Comment

Originally posted by Quantum3 View Post
                              What!?!? And how is determined that a person buys it, copys it then send it back to the author with the excuse of "I don't like it"? Should be some regulation rules for this (maybe the small letter?)
                              Maybe there is some small print when you order but all it says on the site is.

That’s right, there is absolutely no risk. If after 30 days you feel your photography has not benefited in any way from the training, simply send the DVD back and I will refund you straight away – no questions asked!

----------

This DVD looks nice but I think between Nicks and Natalias I should have enough to keep me busy practicing for a while. Id be keen to hear your thoughts though if anyone here decides to purchase it.

Comment